The Babel Afterwork is much more than just an aperitf!
It's a really great opportunity to practice a foreign language in a fun way and in a friendly atmosphere. It's not a language course, but a pleasant moment in company, to start enjoying the many activites on offer in the Grund.
How does it work?
- meetings on the third Wednesday of the month, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm;
- you must register by email the Sunday before the meeting (no later) indicating the table (language) you would like to attend;
-a small group of people gather around a table to chat with a native speaker always present to help out if needed;
-the facilitator is a moderator, not a teacher;
- a basic knowledge of the language is required;
- the number of table on offer is dependant on demand;
- and of course everyone is offered an aperitif to help loosen their tongue!
Are you still in doubt? Come and try once! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (no later than the Sunday before the meeting).
top of page
€40.00 Regular Price
bottom of page